Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Custody Schedule!

So I managed to convince The Ex that Saturday afternoon until Sunday evening, every other weekend would be better than the current Sunday 10-4 plan. His gf's parents live just over an hour away so this gives them the opportunity to spend weekends there with their new baby and the kids still get lots of time with Dad....or at least that's what I used as my argument. I was totally shocked when it actually worked. He hasn't actually given me a date as to when it will start or even begun to work out the sleeping arrangements for his small 2 bdrm apartment, but we can worry about those things later. Right now I get to think happy thoughts about those mornings when Josiah and I can lay around in bed until I feel like getting up!

1 comment:

Astarte said...

That sounds like an improvement! Congrats!