Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ive made it...almost

Once I hit publish on this post I will have successfully finished NaBloPoMo. As for NaNoWriMo, I still have about 6500 words left to write. I have wrote over a thousand words since yesterday morning so I think I still have it in me, but I am down to 6.5 hours left. The kids will be in bed and should be asleep in a few hours leaving me with 3.5 hours to write 6.5k. I sure am cutting this close.

I was going to post when I finished so that I could say that I was successful for all of my challenges this month, but Im honestly not sure if I will make it and I didnt want to take any time away from my writing closer to mid night.

As for my 15 minutes/day of moving more, I have been keeping up with it and finding some really neat ways to do it. The other day, I boxed with the kids on the Wii....so much fun!!

See you on the other side

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats! You're more committed than me!!

Mommy Daisy said...

Hurray! Great job on NaBloPoMo. I did it too...with the help of a few scheduled posts.

It sounds like you did great with NaNoWriMo. That I know I could not have done.

The 15 minutes...you're doing better than me. Although I got creative last night too. My son likes to toss a football, but usually I sit in a chair or on the floor and toss it back and forth to him. Last night we got down on the floor and were running back and forth across the living room for a long time. Let me tell you, I worked up a sweat. So even though I missed a few days, I'm still sticking with it. I'm happy to have you along for the ride.

Astarte said...

Awesome!!!

You're inspiring me, definitely. I have started walking the dogs again lately, a habit I had gotten out of when I was hacking up a lung. I'm going to start using my treadmill again, too.

Swistle said...

YES! Yay!

Amanda said...

Keep up the good work with both!