Sunday, January 4, 2009

blah

Ive been feeling so BLAH lately and I couldn't figure out why. I have no desire to do much of anything even though it is the new year and I have all these goals I want to start. Usually when a time like this comes along, I charge head first into it and then slowly taper off. This time though, Im just not feeling it. I haven't wrote anything, I haven't been eating all that great; hell, I've barely put the effort into getting dressed each day.

So after lots of thought, I finally figured it out...Im PMSing. Holy hell does that suck! Im still in the post-baby stage where things are really messed up and I can go from one extreme to another in like no time so PMS hits bad. With so many babies in the last 7 years I haven't had all that much time to deal with this business and now I get to pay for it. UGH

So, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and Ill be back in a couple of days when I don't feel like ripping someone's head off :) Luv ya

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope everything gets better. Maybe because you are starting the year off feeling blah, it'll pick up soon and you can work on your list? Just a thought! Regardless if you get to you list or not, I hope you start to feel better soon!

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, poor girl. I hope that you're feeling better soon.