Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lists and links

I've been thinking about creating a life list for awhile now. Miss Grace has one and Tara has something similar. The idea is pretty simple; make a list of all the things you want to accomplish during your lifetime, a la The Bucket List. Tara's is a little different in that it has a definite time limit (101 things in 1001 days). Personally I love both ideas and I plan to have both kinds of lists. But what the heck do I put on them? I have some ideas obv. of things I want to do but both Miss Grace's and Tara's lists are super long and I doubt I could come up with enough stuff to make it a decent list. I guess it's one of those things that are constantly changing and evolving and so it wouldn't have to be complete right now. But that is so against my personality. Anyway, that's something I'll just have to deal with if I want to make that list now isn't it?

Tell me, what would be on your list?

1 comment:

W said...

It was a huge chore to make that 101 in 1001 list, and to be honest, there are plenty of things on it that I have done and not marked off and other things on it that I have totally failed to do, and other things on it that are not even valid anymore now.

I think that making little goals is far more reasonable. Something in the vein of "five things to accomplish this month" or one thing a week. Some sort of a smaller goal so that you are actively participating in your life, you know? The big list is just not really reasonable for my personality.