Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Portugal

Since Im so far behind in blogging, Ill try and get out a few posts before I loose the motivation again...though Im really not promising anything. < ----- Obvious negativity, not the best way to start writing :)

So. Portugal! It all seems so long ago that Im sure Id miss a lot of detail if I tried to actually recount it all, so lets look at some pictures, shall we?



Up there is the Castelo de Sao Jorge







And this is taken from the castelo de sao jorge of the place I was standing to take the other picture :D Over by the corner of the far away white building.








This man was good enough that I bought his CD...really enjoyed it; Pedro Godinho








Belem Tower

That would be me on the right





Monument to the discoveries







This is from Fado house #2







Estroil


Coffee kinda sucks









Off season in Cascais

No comments: